Immortalslayers Legion

DoomEO Immortalslayers Legion Forum
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Superbowl Sunday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Forum [PM]
Forum  [PM]
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Superbowl Sunday   Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:57 pm

heyyy everyone -

i just wanted to rub it into all of you possible new england patriots fans that...

THE PATS CHOKED!!!



and ...



THE NEW YORK GIANTS WON!!


haha
im not a giants fan (im a broncos fan)
buttttt
i hate the patriots

=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyBob31
Forum [PM]
Forum [PM]


Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 32
Location : With My Wife Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:05 am

Ivy wrote:
heyyy everyone -

i just wanted to rub it into all of you possible new england patriots fans that...

THE PATS CHOKED!!!



and ...



THE NEW YORK GIANTS WON!!


haha
im not a giants fan (im a broncos fan)
buttttt
i hate the patriots

=)




Same wanted giants to win! Wanted to see the biggest upset in football history, haha pats suck !! .... And far as Broncos, they are ok. Cowboys are better, and 3rd i dont liek football all that much dont mind sitting with friends or my wife to watch but alone, or to waist money on it nty. Unless of coarse for my wife! Im a HOCKEY fan Buffalo Sabers YEAH!

_________________
Signature:


_______________________________________________

LvL 132, 510 Potency, #1 In-Game King
LvL 132, 510 Potency, #1 In-Game King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy
Forum [PM]
Forum  [PM]
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:09 am

BillyBob31 wrote:
Ivy wrote:
heyyy everyone -

i just wanted to rub it into all of you possible new england patriots fans that...

THE PATS CHOKED!!!



and ...



THE NEW YORK GIANTS WON!!


haha
im not a giants fan (im a broncos fan)
buttttt
i hate the patriots

=)




Same wanted giants to win! Wanted to see the biggest upset in football history, haha pats suck !! .... And far as Broncos, they are ok. Cowboys are better, and 3rd i dont liek football all that much dont mind sitting with friends or my wife to watch but alone, or to waist money on it nty. Unless of coarse for my wife! Im a HOCKEY fan Buffalo Sabers YEAH!


HELL YES BUFFALO SABRES !!
lovveeee them too babe you know that, but thats a whole nother story.
but yes.. i know that you only watch football with me =)
once again, pats suck =) congrats giants =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobra
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-02-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Go Giants!   Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:11 am

Ya i am so happy the Giants beat them damn pats. I hate how cocky the Patriots are.

Btw did you guys see The Pats coach walk off before the game ended? What a sore loser haha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyBob31
Forum [PM]
Forum [PM]


Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-01-29
Age : 32
Location : With My Wife Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:55 am

Cobra wrote:
Ya i am so happy the Giants beat them damn pats. I hate how cocky the Patriots are.

Btw did you guys see The Pats coach walk off before the game ended? What a sore loser haha..


Lmfao, HAHAHA ..... yeah Laughing cheers

_________________
Signature:


_______________________________________________

LvL 132, 510 Potency, #1 In-Game King
LvL 132, 510 Potency, #1 In-Game King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy
Forum [PM]
Forum  [PM]
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Cobra wrote:
Ya i am so happy the Giants beat them damn pats. I hate how cocky the Patriots are.

Btw did you guys see The Pats coach walk off before the game ended? What a sore loser haha..


haha yes and did you see how the pats coach didnt even stick around for the last play of the game? he was in the tunnel when they ran it.

suckssss!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   

Back to top Go down
 
Superbowl Sunday
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Second Hand Stores/Markets - Brisbane, Queensland?
» Anyone going to Parramatta Fair this Sunday?
» Matchday #2 (Sunday, 9/11/14)
» Matchday #8 (Sunday, 30/11/14)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortalslayers Legion :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic General-
Jump to: